Rent a Cottage at Oyhut Bay, Ocean Shores, Washington
A village is arising on the southern end of the Ocean Shores peninsula featuring beach homes and cozy cottages, architecturally inspired by the small, historic coastal towns of Washington and Oregon.
Now you can rent one of these comfortable homes and enjoy all that the Oyhut Bay community and the Ocean Shores area have to offer. One, Two and Three bedroom vacation rental homes big enough for your entire family.
Residents and visitors will enjoy a walkable, bikeable village community with parks, trails, shopping, dining and recreation fronting the adjoining 683-acre Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area. Miles of pristine ocean beaches, and access to twenty-three miles of inland fresh water canals and lakes.
Oyhut Bay Resort Features:
- Shopping, sports & activities
- One, two and three bedroom homes
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Peaceful and quiet location
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Easy access to all of Ocean Shores
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Includes television, cable & internet
- Some homes are dog friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive on-site managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Welcome to the natural side of Ocean Shores at Oyhut Bay. Call today to book a stay.
How to Buy a Cottage
Join Washington State's newest beach community. Click to learn more