Things to do
We want you to have a great time. To enjoy yourself and to see all that is offered. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
- Address: Airport Way, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-533-9528
- Hours: 24 hours
- Website: PortofGraysHarbor.com
Bowerman Field is coastal Washington's only jet-capable airport. Bowerman is a destination for thousands of air travelers and visitors alike.
- Address: 2299 Washington 109, Ocean Shores WA 98550 (Hogan's Corner)
- Phone: 360-269-2536
- Hours: Pretty Much All the Time
- Website: NativeBeachArt.com
Anthony Robinson came late to the arts but is now a dominant chainsaw carver, known around the Northwest for his forceful and overpoweringly beautiful works. Visit him at Hogan's Corner Take a look.
Fusions Art Gallery
- Address: 834 Point Brown Avenue NW, Ocean Shores, WA. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2811
- Website: FusionsGallery.com
Fusions is a splash of color that is "absolutely guaranteed to satisfy your art fix." It showcases the talents of local artists.
Ocean Shores Convention Center
- Address: 120 W. Chance A La Mer Ave. Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 800-874-6737
- Fax: 360 289 4412
- Website: OceanShoresConventionCenter.com
The 29,900 square-foot facility can comfortably accommodate groups from 30 to 1000. With full catering and food service facilities, all your meeting needs are indulged
Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center
- Address: 767 Minard Ave NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9537
- Hours: Saturdays - 10 AM until 8 PM, Sundays - 10 AM until 6 PM
- Website: PacificParadiseFun.com
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! Year round FUN at this entertainment center w/ bumper boats, 70+ arcade games & 2 (18) hole miniature golf courses.
Bike, Moped, & Scooter Rentals
- Address: 896 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-0919
- Hours: Dependent on Weather, 9-5pm
Rent mopeds & scooters and bike around Ocean Shores.
- Address: 172 W Chance A La Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-3830
- Hours: Weekends from 10:00-5:00pm
- Website: https://www.apollomopeds.com/
Rent a moped and head down to the beach to do some sightseeing today.
- Address: 125 W. Chance Ala Mer, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9356
- Website: ShoresBowl.com
Bowling, Glow Rock & Bowl, birthday parties, arcade, "Tap Room" w/billiards, darts, big screen, shuffleboard, snack bar, karaoke & more
Ocean Shores Outdoor Recreation Club
- Address: 58 Dunes Lane, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-2318
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Website: osorc.com
OSORC is a member-owned not-for-profit recreational facility located between Ocean Shores and Ocean City.
Sturgeon Trailer Harbor
- Address: 2576 Washington 109, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
RV Park located on State Route 109 in Ocean Shores.
Quinault Beach Casino
- Address: P.O. Box 2107/78 St. Rt. 115, Ocean Shores, Wa. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9466
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:00am
- Website: QuinaultBeachResort.com
Located on the beach, this casino is a premier destination. Find a day spa, an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants, lounges with entertainment and Las Vegas-style casino for big-league gaming.
- Address: 4612 State Route 109, Moclips, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-276-8143
- Hours: 10:30am Sunday worship, 7pm Monday AA meetings
- Website: Facebook Page
Open and inclusive, located on SR 109 at the border of Pacific Beach and Moclips in the North Beach.
- Address: 199 Draconis Street Southeast
- Phone: 360-289-2581
The benevolent and protective order of elks.
FOE Eagles 4197
- Address: 676 Ocean Shores Blvd NW
- Phone: 360-289-7914
Ocean Shores local Eagles Club.
Ocean Shores Community Club
- Address: 1016 Catalina Avenue SE Ocean Shores
- Phone: 360-289-2433
Community Club- Local Fund Raising Events- Support Local Charities.
Coastal Interpretive Center
- Address: 1013 Catala Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4617
- Hours: Wed-Sat 10 am - 4 am
- Website: InterpretiveCenter.org
The Interpretative Center provides information and programming to local citizens, tourists, teacher, schools and convention groups.
Films & Movies
Ocean Shores Cinema
- Address: 631 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-1234
The Ocean Shores Cinema has three screens showing first run films with state-of-the-art DTS Digital sound, and rocking chair seating.
Ocean Shores Golf Course
- Address: PO Box 369, 500 Canal Drive NE, Ocean Shores, WA · 98569
- Phone: 360-289-3357
- Fax: 360-289-0149 ·
- Website: OceanShoresGolf.com
Ocean air, freshwater canals, deer & towering evergreens, pounding surf! Come golf a legend...Driving range, clubhouse & pro-shop too.
- Address: Nan Sea Stables, Inc. 255 State Route 115, Ocean Shores, WA 98569 255 State Route 115 Ocean Shor
- Phone: 360-289-0194
- Website: HorsePlanet.com
Nan-Sea stables has many activities for you and your horse. Including a horse hotel, day camps, and lessons!
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Phone: 360-276-4441
- Hours: Summer hours: 11am-4pm Thurs-Monday. Winter hours: 11am-4pm Sat & Sun only
- Website: Moclips.org
Owned and operated by Moclips by the Sea Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the North Beaches. Displays, artifacts and old photos.
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response. Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted, requests for deletion can not be honored.