Blackbirds Song at Oyhut Bay Resort
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 360-553-1818 for further assistance.
A village is arising, featuring beach homes and cozy cottages, architecturally inspired by the small, historic coastal towns of Washington and Oregon.
Residents and visitors will enjoy a walkable, bikeable village community with parks, trails, shopping, dining, recreation and access to the adjoining 683-acre Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area.
There are miles of pristine ocean beaches, and access to twenty-three miles of inland fresh water canals and lakes.
Welcome to The Natural Side of Ocean Shores at Oyhut Bay.
- Name: Blackbirds Song at Oyhut Bay Resort
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores Area
- Location: Ocean Shores
- Complex: Oyhut Bay Outlook Condos
- Setting: Water Front Area
- View: Partial Water View
- Sq. Ft: 500
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: K
- Baths: 1½
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 3
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Daily Rates: $138-$259
- Weekly Rates: $904-$1,291
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: BlackbirdSongCondo.com
- Manager: Ocean Shores Lodging, Inc.