Things to do
We want you to have a great time. To enjoy yourself and to see all that is offered. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
Boeing Assembly Plant
Witness jumbo jet assembly up close, inside the world's largest building.
Claim Your Business
- Phone: 1-888-584-1122
Bowerman Field is coastal Washington's only jet-capable airport. Bowerman is a destination for thousands of air travelers and visitors alike.
- Address: Airport Way, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-533-9528
- Hours: 24 hours
- Website: PortofGraysHarbor.com
Selling vintage and locally made clothing, Silk-screening studio for workshops, and host of music and film events.
Claim Your Business
- Address: 507 East Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98102
- Phone: 206-453-4077
- Hours: 12:00pm to 7:00pm daily.
- Website: CairoCollectionSeattle.com
Fusions Art Gallery
Fusions is a splash of color that is "absolutely guaranteed to satisfy your art fix." It showcases the talents of local artists.
- Address: 834 Point Brown Avenue NW, Ocean Shores, WA. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2811
- Website: FusionsGallery.com
Anthony Robinson came late to the arts but is now a dominant chainsaw carver, known around the Northwest for his forceful and overpoweringly beautiful works. Visit him at Copalis Crossing.Take a look.
- Address: 1551 Ocean Beach Road, Hoquiam, WA, 98550
- Phone: 360-269-2536
- Hours: 9am - 5pm Every Day
- Website: NativeBeachArt.com
The North Beach Senior Center is here for you! Greeting visitors and residents alike, this is a staple of the Beach that has something for everyone.
- Address: 885 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2801
- Hours: Daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
The goal of Ocean Shores/North Beach Chamber of Commerce is to continue to grow and support our business community to the very best of our ability.
- Address: Ocean Shores Convention Center 689 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Suite S-6 Ocaen Shoers< WA 98569
- Phone: 360.289.2451
- Hours: 10 am-2 pm, Mon.- Tues. & Thu - Fri. and Wed 10am-12pm
- Website: OceanShores.org
Ocean Shores Convention Center
The 29,900 square-foot facility can comfortably accommodate groups from 30 to 1000. With full catering and food service facilities, all your meeting needs are indulged
- Address: 120 W. Chance A La Mer Ave. Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360 289 4412
- Fax: 800-874-6737
- Website: OceanShoresConventionCenter.com
Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! Year round FUN at this entertainment center w/ bumper boats, 70+ arcade games & 2 (18) hole miniature golf courses.
- Address: 767 Minard Ave NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9537
- Hours: Saturdays - 10 AM until 8 PM, Sundays - 10 AM until 6 PM
- Website: PacificParadiseFun.com
Bars & Pubs
Ocean Pours Taproom
We are open!
Ocean Pours Tap Room! Serving you premium beer, wine and cider in Ocean Shores, WA.
- Address: 759 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 940-9180
- Hours: Mon - Wed 2pm - 11pm, Thu 12pm - 11pm, Fri 2pm - 11pm, Sat 12pm - 11pm, Sun 12pm - 9pm
- Website: OceanPours.com
Bike, Moped, & Scooter Rentals
Rent mopeds & scooters and bike around Ocean Shores.
- Address: 896 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-0919
- Hours: Dependent on Weather, 9-5pm
Rent a moped and head down to the beach to do some sightseeing today.
- Address: 172 W Chance A La Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-3830
- Hours: Weekends from 10:00-5:00pm
- Website: https://www.apollomopeds.com/
Ocean Shores Boat House
We outfit, you explore. Watercraft for the canals and Duck Lake.
Claim Your Business
- Address: 952 Point Brown Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-0487
- Hours: 11 am-6 pm, daily
- Website: OSBoatHouse.com
Grays Harbor Historical Seaport
- Address: 500 N. Custer St. Aberdeen, WA 98520
- Phone: 800-200-5239
- Fax: 360-533-9384
- Hours: Monday – CLOSED, Tuesday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wed, Thurs, Fri – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Website: HistoricalSeaport.org
Bowling, Glow Rock & Bowl, birthday parties, arcade, "Tap Room" w/billiards, darts, big screen, shuffleboard, snack bar, karaoke & more
- Address: 125 W. Chance Ala Mer, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9356
- Website: ShoresBowl.com
Ocean Shores Outdoor Recreation Club
OSORC is a member-owned not-for-profit recreational facility located between Ocean Shores and Ocean City.
- Address: 58 Dunes Lane, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-2318
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Website: osorc.com
Sturgeon Trailer Harbor
RV Park located on State Route 109 in Ocean Shores.
- Address: 2576 Washington 109, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-2101
- Website: Facebook.com/SturgeonTrailerHarbor
Quinault Beach Casino
Located on the beach, this casino is a premier destination. Find a day spa, an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants, lounges with entertainment and Las Vegas-style casino for big-league gaming.
- Address: P.O. Box 2107/78 St. Rt. 115, Ocean Shores, Wa. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9466
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:00am
- Website: QuinaultBeachResort.com
Shores Fellowship Church
- Address: 694 Weatherwax Loop NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Address: 228 Albatross St NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response. Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted, requests for deletion can not be honored.